Monday, October 12, 2020

Virtual Tour of Banff

 


It is amazing to see what we can do with technology nowadays. I never would have thought about making a virtual field trip to engage students in their learning. I chose Banff and surrounding points of interest. I love the mountains and nature, and all that it has to offer. I decided to use different outcomes from different subjects and grades to show that you can incorporate a wide variety of learning outcomes with a trip to Banff.   

In the future, I plan to use virtual field trips to engage students with their different learning experiences. With the virtual tours, I can explore the world with students, experiencing places that we would not be able to visit with a normal school field trip. I also think this is an amazing way to assess students. Students could create their own virtual tour to aid in their learning with history or science, making real-life connections. 

1 comment:

  1. Very good job! I like that you included 4 scenes instead of 3! Good write-up to explain how you could use this inside your own classroom.

    ReplyDelete

Saying Goodbye to 2020

 2020 Ending - Fall Reflection  This semester, I had the privilege of being placed in an amazing grade six class at RanchView in Cochrane. T...